First make sure you are using your username and not your email address for the login (unless you have not logged-in to our system since August 2014).
If you changed your password (or requested a new password) but it doesn't seem to be working, please try the following two steps:
- Double-check your email to see if 2 password resets were sent. Frequently, users click the password reset twice resulting in 2 emails being sent.
- Copy/paste the exact login details into the login form. An error in capitalization or confusion between the number "1" and the letter "l" or the number "0" and the letter "o" will cause the login to fail.
- Try a different browser or device to determine if this is a problem with the current browser remembering old data. If so, refresh the website in the browser by pressing CTRL-F5 a few times.
If none of these steps works, please submit a support request and either
- Copy/paste your login details into the ticket so we can try from our end
- Grant us permission to update your account with a new password.