The file did not download correctly. This could happen for a variety of reasons.
- Download speed too slow
- Download was interrupted
- User session timed out during the download
- User is downloading too many files at the same time
- High volume of website traffic downloading at the same time
Open a new browser screen http://notebookingpages.com so you can read & follow these steps.
1) Delete the file from your computer.
2) Log-out of NotebookingPages.com (even if you think you are already logged-out).
3) Log-in to NotebookingPages.com.
4) Re-download the file using the instructions given on the download page.
5) If you continue to experience the same problem, please submit a support ticket.