Printing errors can happen for a variety of reasons. Below are the common fixes.
- The file didn't download correctly. Delete the original file and download a new copy. Save the new copy with a new name ... add something like "new" to the end of the filename.
- Your Adobe software is outdated or corrupt. Install a new copy of Adobe. https://get.adobe.com/reader/
If the above fixes do not work, try these.
Print the PDF as an image:
In the Adobe Reader/Acrobat print window, click the Advanced button.
Select the "Print as Image" checkbox.
Turn off protected mode:
In Adobe Reader/Acrobat, click Preferences under the Edit menu.
Click the "Security (Enhanced)" tab.
Turn off one or more of the following settings:Enable Protected Mode at startup
Enable Enhanced Security
If none of the above works for you AND you are using a MAC computer, please be sure your computer is using Adobe and not the built-in PDF viewer to open the file.
- Right-click (how to right-click with Mac) the file from your computer and choose a selection like "Open with" and make sure the Mac is using Adobe to open the file.
If none of the above works, please submit a support ticket and let me know:
- What type of computer you're using
- What browser you're using
- Your Adobe software version
- Which of the above fixes you tried